Debuting the elegant Dhaka textile, an origin of East Nepal, this unique blouse features the transformable lapel-scarf perfect to be styled with silk maxi skirts, velvet flared trousers, or even a simple denim pants – the options are endless. This Asha blouse brings another worldly feel to a new elegance, with an infusion of the texture and geometric pattern traditional to the Eastern region of Nepal.
- Textile By: Local Artisans of the Eastern Regions of Nepal
- Produced by: The Packing Man In-House Atelier, Florence, Italy
- Fabric Tech: Dry and Breathable in the Summer
- Closing Technique: Internal and External Tie and Button Closure
- Handwoven Nepali Dhaka: 98% Cotton, 2% Lamé
- Wash: Wash with Similar Colours in Cold Water, Do not Bleach, Do not Tumble dry, Iron at low Temperature, Dry in Shade
- Fit: The Tie Closure allows for varying fits, From Slim to Loose Fit