This one-of-a-kind Lopika Skirt is tailored using the beautiful textile native to the Newar people of Kathmandu. Featuring our latest edition of Midi skirts, this unique Lopika skirt is perfect for a casual chic everyday look. Bias-cut on the hip, the Lopika skirt accentuates the best of a flirty spring/summer 2018 style. Wear with a statement t-shirt from our Guatemala collection, a loose linen blouse or even a silky chemise!
- Traditional Textile By: The Newar People of Kathmandu, Nepal
- Produced by: The Packing Man In-House Atelier, Florence, Italy
- Closing Technique: Zipper at Side
- Red Material: 53% virgin wool, 22% cotton, 11% polyamide, 9% acrylic, 3% mohair, 2% polyester
- Newar Textile: 100% Handwoven cotton
- Lining: 68% acrylic, 32% polyester
- Wash: Dry Clean Only