“Ramro” meaning beautiful in Nepali, this design of our Ramro Blouse transcends the delicateness of Dhaka and the sheer organza detailing. The unique blouse features the traditional collar inspired by the Himalayan shirt, constructed with a more minimalistic silhouette, the symmetrical A-lined shirt represents the chic, bold and elegant women of the urban world. Wear this fitting blouse with cool tuxedo pants, office pencil skirt or our comfortable palazzo pants – there are a endless options to style our Ramro Silk Blouse.
- Textile By: Women Artisans of Parbat Region of Nepal
- Produced by: The Packing Man In-House Atelier, Florence, Italy
- Fitting: Structured, Non-Stretch
- Closing Technique: Mother of Pearl Buttons
- Handwoven Nepali Dhaka: 98% Cotton, 2% Lamé
- Accompanying Composition: 100% Raw Silk, 100% Organza (Silk)
- Wash: Wash with Similar Colours in Cold Water, Do not Bleach, Do not Tumble dry, Iron at low Temperature, Dry in Shade