“Chimini” meaning bright in Nepali, Our latest edition of palazzo pants are fun, chic and stylish for the nonchalant seaside getaway! Essential for a summer wardrobe, the Chimini Palazzo Pants are timeless in style, and comfortable for all occasions, these pants are a must have! Wear with your summer one-piece, linen safari shirts, or even a fun crop top!
- Textile By: Local Artisans of the Pokhara Mountainside Region
- Produced by: The Packing Man In-House Atelier, Florence, Italy
- Fabric Tech: Dry and Breathable in the Summer, and Insulating in the Winter
- Closing Technique: Side Zip
- Main Material: 50% Nepali Cotton, 50% Himalayan Stinging Nettle
- Lining: 62% acrylic, 38% Cupro
- Wash: Hand Wash in Cold Water, do not Bleach, Do not Tumble Dry, Iron at low Temperature