Shipments to Italy, San Marino and the Vatican City will be shipped via the courier GLS.
Shipments destined for countries inside the European Union do not contain an invoice or any other documentation declaring the value of the merchandise.
All shipments destined for countries outside the European Union, as required by Customs regulations, are accompanied by an invoice declaring the value of the merchandise.
SHIPPING TIMES & COSTS
All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorization of your payment.
Shipping charges will be added to your order. Shipping costs may vary depending on the destination and weight of your order.
Purchases outside the European Union may include extra charges due to differences in currency, customs clearance expenses, import duties, product restrictions, and other local regulations for which The Packing Man cannot be held liable.
Estimated transit time after dispatch:
- USA and Canada: 3-4 business days, according to the final destination
- Europe – European Union – Express Shipping: 48 hours/2 business days for major cities / 48hrs/2 business days for remote areas
- Europe – Non-European Union – Express Shipping: 48hrs/2 business days for major cities / 4-5 business days for remote areas, times will differ please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Latin America: 3-4 business days
- Asia and the Middle East: 3-4 business days
- Australia and Oceania: 3-4 business days for major cities / 4-5 business for remote areas, times will differ please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Africa: 3-4 business days, according to the final destination
- Russian Federation: 3-4 business days (DHL) / approximately 3-4 business days (EMS Russian Post)
THEPACKINGMAN.COM cannot be held responsible for delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond the control of THEPACKINGMAN.COM.
Please note, couriers do not make deliveries or pick-ups on the following Italian holidays:
- January 1
- January 6
- Easter and Easter Monday
- April 25
- May 1
- June 2
- August 15
- November 1
- December 25
- December 26
When the order is shipped, Clients receive an email from THEPACKINGMAN.COM and GLS specifying the tracking number and a direct link to monitor the shipment status.
In the event of delays in Customs, Clients will be notified directly by the courier and/or THEPACKINGMAN.COM.
SUCCESSFUL SHIPMENT DELIVERY
Upon delivery of every order, Clients are asked to inspect the box carefully BEFORE signing for the delivery. THEPACKINGMAN.COM packages are carefully sealed in transparent plastic with The Packing Man logo printed on the box.
If for any reason the box looks tampered with, either sign for the package with reservations or refuse the package. In the event that the box has been signed for with an unauthorized signature or there is evidence that the package has been tampered with, open a claim immediately with the courier and contact THEPACKINGMAN.COM at email@example.com.
If the package is damaged or if an item is missing from inside, the packaging must be kept for further verification.
Any claim regarding damages, missing merchandise and/or delivery to the wrong address, must be received by THEPACKINGMAN.COM within 14 days from the order’s delivery date on the carrier’s website, otherwise the claim will not be accepted.
If the package is not successfully delivered to the Client’s address due to a lack of cooperation from the Client (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absent at address, non-compliance with import regulations) as per the THEPACKINGMAN.COM commercial agreement, the package may risk being sent back to Italy at the Client’s expense including any import fees that may be assessed upon re-entry to Italy. These fees will be deducted from any eventual reimbursement.
THEPACKINGMAN.COM shipments are insured against theft and accidental damage at no additional cost to the Client. Once the shipment reaches the destination, the goods are no longer insured.